Silence Kills, Speak Up

Silence can be deceptive. Speak up, you may never get a chance to say what you wanted to.




The Wait Is Over Now...

The Day End.The end of an Era !!
Seems like it has been days, months and years that I had been waiting for the day.Lot of things went by and occurred may be for this day.Just prayed at each step dat this day goes well and may be all shall be back to normal after this day.Life had changed for few months just for this day in mind.May be I was least bothered about my performance in CAT O6.Was never serious.But it was for some reason, of great importance to m.One hurdle crossed.Many to be crossed.Had been waiting to patiently for this day to come and bring with it all those beautiful old days.I could again see that carefree smile, the childhod back in action.The life without botheration is what I had waited for these long months and seriously I was not dissappointed.
Just the way I had dreamt of !!
i hope this brings all that my heart had been longing for>quite sure that slowly everything will fall in place.

0 broke the Silence...wen wud U?: (+add yours?)