Silence Kills, Speak Up

Silence can be deceptive. Speak up, you may never get a chance to say what you wanted to.




Finally....

Lot of self introspection and analysis has finally paid.

Being alone teaches a lot.U get to knw wht u want from life.Finally after the grey patch i hv come up with my final purpose.Purpose to b fulfilled n worked for.Its high time i shud realise wht i shud be doing.

Happy enough that i found my reason for being lost.Will work for my purpose.Glad to be out of the past n looking forward to the future.Yes no doubt there is only one personwho really understands me....and thats my best friend.Thanks to him for being there right by my side and may b i was missing him for last few months...there was again that feeling of self with him....i felt as if i was talking to myself....thats wht makes a diff when we both r together.....looking forward to my plans for making a real attempt for CAT.Wud give it all my efforts.i knw i m left with less time but its nt yet over...so still achievable.

Thanks Satru...thanks again.....

0 broke the Silence...wen wud U?: (+add yours?)